
I am starting to settle into my new routine here in Almería. I am moved into my apartment, I go grocery shopping, I am learning to prepare myself meals and learning how to cook for one. I am able to find my way around the city already, which is great because I have somehow lost my map! I have signed up for the gym, opened a bank account and managed to walk out of the bank with a potential private English lesson. I am meeting other people and slowly learning where to go to find good tapas. I am absolutely loving the weather because it still feels like summer here and people tell me that this city clocks in the highest amount of hours of sunlight each year in all of Europe (YES!). I am taking full advantage of the extra hours of sunlight by spending most afternoons on the beach, either walking the boardwalk or taking my towel and a book to sit for a couple of hours and just enjoy.

Now that I am getting settled in, I am already itching to get out and start doing some traveling. I am starting to compile a list of places I want to go and am eagerly awaiting my first paycheck!
No comments:
Post a Comment