I never thought that I would be a person who was behind on the latest boy band gossip because most people who know me well, know that I can sing almost any Backstreet Boys song, that I appreciate a good N'Sync tune or that I am shocked when I find out that someone has not heard of O*Town or 98 Degrees. I have discovered that I have met my match(es). My students.
 |
| The cuties themselves |
I have already been asked at least four or five times if I like One Direction and/or Justin Bieber. My answer is always yes. BUT- by "yes" I mean that I will sing along to their popular songs and not change the station when one of their songs come on, but then I am totally at a loss for an answer to the questions that always follow. "Who's your favorite?" "Which is your favorite One Direction song?" "Do you think Justin Bieber is cute?" etc...
It looks like I am going to have to do a little research to catch up to these thirteen year old girls. I should probably figure out which one is Harry, because it seems like he is the favorite. Then I should decide on a favorite song so that I have some kind of answer. Who knew that I'd have to research boy bands to keep up with them?!? I wonder if I should turn around and ask them which Backstreet Boy is their favorite... or would that just age me??
No comments:
Post a Comment