 |
| Tapa: Butternut squash with chro |
A couple of weeks ago, I spent a weekend in the city that never, ever gets old for me. I went to Granada with some of the girls from Almería. I got there early with one friend. We checked into our hostel and then went straight out for some tapas while we waited for the others to arrive.
I had a great time showing them around all of the main sights in the city. We went up to the Albaicín, I walked them up to the Alhambra, I brought them to some of my favorite bars or areas of the city. The thing that amazes me about Granada is that every time I go, I STILL find something new. This is one of the reasons I love going. I love going back to a city that I know and love, but it is so great that I can go back multiple times and still come across things that had escaped me before.
I think that I was successful in making everyone fall in love with Granada and I have a feeling that they will be frequent visitors in the future.
 |
| The view of the Sacramonte from the bell tower of the Iglesia de San Nicolas |
 |
| Cathedral |
 |
| There was a couple taking their wedding photos in the Alhambra |
Another great part about the weekend was that I was able to meet up with some friends that I know from my university and study abroad program that now live in Granada. It's always great to see familiar faces :)
No comments:
Post a Comment