We got to San José in the morning and decided to walk around and explore for a bit. After a little bit of walking, we sat down on the beach with our picnic and soaked in the warm sun for about four and a half hours. We had plenty of food, wine and music to keep us occupied until we finally got up to get a coffee and then walk again.
As we were walking through the town, we saw these signs the said "studio arte". We decided to follow them. They led us to a gorgeous lit up house. We walked in and the girl showed us all of her paintings and artwork that she had set up in her living room. Sarah and I fell in love with her work and each bought one painting. As she showed us the paintings of full moons over the sea, she told us that it looked exactly like that from her living room window. We were in awe of how gorgeous her work was. After we made our purchases, we thanked her and continued our walk around sunset time, sat down at a bar for wine and a tapa and then caught the bus home.
That lazy day away from the city was exactly what we all needed that day :)
(I am currently out of photo space on my blog. I will be updating photo-less for now, until I figure out a way to get more on here without deleting old ones. Bear with me!!)
(I am currently out of photo space on my blog. I will be updating photo-less for now, until I figure out a way to get more on here without deleting old ones. Bear with me!!)
Until then, you can look at photos of San José from the internet here and just imagine photos of me picnicking there.
No comments:
Post a Comment