During orientation in Sevilla we met many other people who are doing this same program. I knew that I would never see most of the people again, but I ended up making connections with some of them, exchanging numbers and making plans to meet up again in the future. These last two weekends I went to visit two of the girls that I met at orientation. They were nice enough to invite me to their towns and let me stay with them while they showed me their towns and introduced me to their friends. Here are a few photos from my weekends in
Roquetas de Mar with Becca and
Arcos de la Frontera with Kate.
 |
| The beach in Roquetas de Mar (in late October...) |
 |
| With Becca, her roommate and a Spanish friend |
 |
| Old Town- Arcos de la Frontera |
 |
| Out for tea and free paella with my roommates, Kate and her friend |
These photos do not show how beautiful these towns are, especially Arcos de la Frontera. It is a classic "Spanish Hill Town" built up on hill, almost all of the buildings are painted white and it is just beautiful. I suggest you look up photos of the town.
Again, I am so thankful for this opportunity to be able to explore Spain again. I am always discovering new beautiful cities and towns.
No comments:
Post a Comment