This past week was our spring break in Spain. They have the week between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday off for vacation. I was lucky enough to have Abby here to visit me!!
![]() |
| Last summer before I left for Spain |
We had a great week. We did a little tourism in the city of Baza, we went to the beautiful city of Cordoba and we went to my personal favorite city, Granada. Throughout the week I will post some entries about our week frolicking around Andalucía.
One plus of her coming to Baza, is that she brought us almost an entire suitcase full of EASTER CANDY! Reeses' eggs, chocolate bunnies, peeps, skittles, nerds, jelly beans GIRL SCOUT COOKIES and many other things. We were very happy to have these candies from home that we can't get here.
![]() |
| Thank you, Easter Bunny! |


No comments:
Post a Comment