"Can miles truly separate you from friends [and family]? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" ~Richard Bach
I have slowly been saying my 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters.' It is getting much more real as I look in my planner and see that I only have seven days left in the US. I have never been away from home this long before and this will be my first year missing Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family.
My last day at work is this week. I cancelled my gym membership. The season finale of Bachelor Pad is Monday. I filled up my gas tank one last time. People have given me "going away" gifts. My to do lists are more than halfway checked off. I started packing my bags already. I only have one more weekend in the US. Everything is wrapping up, all of my loose ends are tying together.
Saying goodbye is very bittersweet. I will miss my family and friends more than they will know, but I am so excited to begin the journey I have ahead of me.
| We only part to meet again. ~John Gay |
<3 I miss you so much already.
ReplyDelete-Bad