Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Day Has Arrived

This is it.

After months of explaining what I am going to do to everyone, getting really excited, stalking reading other auxilier's blogs, spending months stressing about my visa, I am leaving today!

It still doesn't feel real- even though I have quit my job, packed my bags, said my painful goodbyes, charged all of my electronics, printed out my boarding pass, it feels like just another day.

This will be my last update from the US for now.  I will miss you all more than I can express, but I am super excited for this adventure.

Hasta luego Nueva Hampshire!

Spring Break in Barcelona 2010

3 comments:

  1. Amanda I love you!
    Have fun and be safe! See you soon on Skype! :)

    ~:~ Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola,
    Your anonymous Gramps misses you too. I am home from the hospital and feeling much better. Jean and I had a kiddie cup from King Kone in your honor.
    Adios, Don Quixote

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bethany I miss you girl, I will see you on Skype!

    @Don Quixote I am so glad you guys had King Kone in my honor, I appreciate that! Love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete