I leave for Spain in roughly 68/69 days. So that means I spend all of my thinking about how I am going to pack my life into two suitcases, what I am going to bring with me, what I am going to do once I get there, where I am going to live, who am I going to meet, what kinds of adventures I am going to have, etc...
So basically that means...
I can't stop thinking about my future in SPAIN.
One of the things that I am doing in preparation is creating this blog. This will be my test page. I am still trying to come up with a layout, title (Maybe something more creative than 'Amanda en España') and format.
So I hope you will all follow me for the next year as I dive into the Spanish culture and teach English to my new students! I am very excited for this trip and cannot wait to start blogging about it! Last time I went, I wrote pages upon pages of emails, but I think this time I will organize it this way so that I can both send it out frequently by email, post it on facebook, and so that you all can check back every once in a while. Hopefully this time I will be a little more consistent.
:)
I am trying to see if I can comment yet. It's Abby in case you couldn't figure that one out.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteIs it snowing in Nebraska?
ReplyDeleteIt's snowing in Nebraska!
ReplyDeleteJ&J
I don't think it is :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you already...Madre
ReplyDelete