 |
| Smiles all around :) |
A couple of weeks ago while Emilie's boyfriend was visiting, he drove us out to the Embalse de Negratín to have a picnic by the lake. We made some pasta salad, packed up a ton of food and brought it all over. It was an amazing place to have a picnic lunch on a quiet, Thursday afternoon. The view was absolutely gorgeous and there were no other people in sight. The only company we had consisted of a couple of singing birds.
 |
| Enough food for about 10 people |
I know that I sometimes complain about Baza, but it really is a nice city and the area surrounding it is really, really nice. We are lucky to have the Sierra de Baza (which I haven't visited yet) and this Embalse de Negratín. I would love to go back to the Negratín near the end of May to go swimming. I bet it's perfect.
 |
Our picnic spot. The picnic table, the lake and the snow covered mountains in the background.
What more could you ask for? |
No comments:
Post a Comment